Last updated: July 12th, 2020
Welcome to the website ("Site") of The Sit Studio Inc (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Sit Studio”). Please review the following terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms (the "Agreement"). If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Site or order, receive, products, or content made available through the Site (collectively, the “Products”).
We reserve the right to change or modify these terms at any time and in our sole discretion. Such changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon notice, which may be posted as a modified agreement on the Site with an updated “Last updated” date, or sent out via email. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. We encourage you to review the Terms frequently to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions that apply when you access or use the Sites or order, receive or use the Products. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you may not access or use the Sites or order, receive or use the Products.
HEALTH DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY WAIVER
We want you to be your healthiest, happiest you but we’re not doctors. You should always consult your doctor before making any changes to your health regime--including starting a Sit Studio meditation or mindfulness program.
By using Sit Studio methods or services, you acknowledge that you are doing so at your own risk, and have consulted with your doctor or other health professional about your lifestyle change.
We do not claim our programs, products, or services will alleviate, heal or cure any health condition or symptom. The content of this website and any product or service Sit Studio offers are not meant to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any medical condition, and should not be used as a substitute for consulting a doctor or other health professional. Any information that you find on this website, on websites we link to, receive from our employees, suppliers, or agents by phone, email or another communication channel, or obtain through contacts you make through Sit Studio should be verified with your doctor. Consult your doctor with any specific health questions or problems you may have. If you think you have a medical emergency or any condition requiring immediate attention, call your doctor or 911 immediately. The statements made by Sit Studio on this website and our programs and products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
All prices are shown in U.S dollars and applicable taxes and other charges, if any, are additional. We reserve the right to adjust prices as we may determine in our sole discretion, at any time and without notice; provided, however, that if we change the amounts or other charges associated with our various subscription plans, we will provide you with advance notice of such changes. We will not, however, be able to notify you of changes in any applicable taxes.
We reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any Order, to reject all or part of an Order, to discontinue offering certain Products and to substitute Products without prior notice. We strive to provide you with high-quality Products, and due to the perishable nature of certain ingredients and market conditions beyond our control, we may be required to make substitutions from time to time. If you are not satisfied with a substitution, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that gifts with purchase during special programs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and subject to availability.
PAYMENTS, BILLING, AND PROMOTIONS
Payment is due upon purchasing your Sit Studio product or program. By providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and that you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the total amount of your subscription or other purchase (including any applicable taxes and other charges) (collectively, as applicable, an “Order”). If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your Order may be suspended or cancelled. You must resolve any payment method problems before we proceed with your Order. If you want to change or update your payment method information, you can do so at any time by logging into your account. If a payment is not successfully settled and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel your Subscription, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the payment method, as it may be updated. You acknowledge that the amount billed may vary due to promotional offers, preferences you select, changes you make to your Subscription, or changes in applicable taxes or other charges, and you authorize us (or our third party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the corresponding amount.
PROMOTIONS, REFERRALS, AND DISCOUNTS
If you are using a promotion or a discount code, please enter it at checkout to receive an immediate discount. Only one promotion or discount code may be used per order. Promotion or discount codes may be used on already discounted programs, however we reserve the right to cease this practice at any time without notice. If you are using a discount code on a subscription program, once the first week of the subscription ends, we (or our third-party payment processor) will begin billing your designated payment method on a recurring basis for the non-discounted price of your program (plus any applicable taxes and other charges) for as long as your subscription continues, unless you cancel your subscription prior to the cutoff date for any weeks of your program beyond the discounted week. Instructions for canceling your subscription are described in the “Cancellation of Subscription” section below. Please note that you will not receive a notice from us that the discounted week has ended, or that the full-priced portion of your subscription has begun. Holiday and other special promotions may, at the option of Sit Studio, carry specific terms and conditions, and we reserve the right to create, amend, and enforce said terms, conditions, and restrictions.
SHIPPING, HANDLING, AND DELIVERY
You agree to pay any shipping, handling, and delivery charges shown at the time you make a purchase. We reserve the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate these charges from time to time, but we will provide notice of the charges applicable to you before you make your purchase. Generally, shipping and delivery are handled by a third-party courier.
RETURNS, REPLACEMENTS, REFUNDS, AND CREDITS
All product and program sales are final. If you have any concerns, please contact our team (email@example.com). We do our best to ensure a flawless experience, and depending on the circumstances, we may, in our sole discretion, provide you with a full or partial refund for the purchase price of that service or products, or provide you with a credit for that service or product that will be automatically applied to future transactions. If issued, a refund may take 3-5 business days to show up, depending on which bank you use. If you are provided with a credit for a future program, we may implement the credit in a variety of ways at our discretion, including extending the program for you ourselves, providing you with a discount code to use on a future order, or applying a credit to your account, which will be automatically deducted from your next payment. If you have any questions regarding the replacement, refund, and credit logistics, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT SIT STUDIO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND OUR SERVICES.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SIT STUDIO, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, BOARD OF DIRECTORS, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEY’ FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed to Sit Studio Inc. collectively, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates. The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in and to which are owned by Sit Studio. Sit Studio may prosecute infringement to the full extent permitted under applicable law.
The Contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, POSTCARDS, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered to Sit Studio on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, "Comments") shall be and remain Sit Studio’s property. Such disclosure, submission, or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Sit Studio of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Sit Studio will own exclusively all such rights, titles, and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Sit Studio is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments.
You agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain, in the sole opinion of Sit Studio or its representatives, libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
You agree that Sit Studio may use and/or disclose information about your demographics and use of the Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity. By participating in Site sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and/or requesting promotional information or product updates, you agree that Sit Studio may use your information for marketing and promotional purposes.
SIT STUDIO COMMUNICATIONS TO YOU
You agree that Sit Studio may send electronic mail to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to this Site, about any Sit Studio products or services, or for such other purpose(s) as Sit Studio deems appropriate. You have the option to opt-out of marketing communications.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
To the extent that this Site contains links to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which Sit Studio does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource. Sit Studio is not responsible and shall not be held liable for the use of any such content.
From time to time there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Sit Studio. Sit Studio may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in Sit Studio’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or Sit Studio, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
Last Updated: July 12th, 2020
Collection of information: We may collect information about you in connection with your use of the Service, including information you transmit to or through the Service. We collect both information you provide directly to us (for example, your account and transaction information) and information that is automatically collected when you use or access the Service (for example, your IP address and mobile device information). The types of information we collect about you include:
(a) Information You Provide to Us, for example when you register for a Sit Sutdio account, purchase a product, sign up for a subscription, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in a survey, contest, promotion, or event, apply for a job, communicate with us via email or third party platforms, request client support, or other methods of communication with us. This includes information such as:
- Account information, such as your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, subscription, delivery, and dietary preferences, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Transaction information, such as information about Sit Studio products or services that you purchase, shipping and delivery information, and any information related to refunds, credits, and cancellations. We may also collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third-party payment processor.
- Information about others, such as the names and email addresses of gift recipients when you purchase gifts through the Service, send a product to a recipient other than yourself or invite friends or family to Sit Studio
- Other information you choose to provide, such as when you participate in a survey, contest, or promotion, when you interact with or mention us on third party social media sites, or when you request technical or customer support. If you contact us by email, phone, chat, or text, we may keep a record of your contact information and the correspondence.
(b) Information We Collect Automatically, for example when you access or use the Service. This includes information such as:
- Log Information: When you visit the Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your interactions with the Services.
- Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Activity information: We may store information about your use of the Service, such as website pages visited, date and time of your visit, transactions you initiate, and emails you receive, open, and click.
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: We and our service providers use various tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, tags, scripts, local shared objects such as HTML5 and Flash (sometimes called "flash cookies"), advertising identifiers (including mobile identifiers such as Apple's IDFA or Google's Advertising ID) and similar technology (collectively, "Cookies") to collect information about you in connection with your use of the Service. Cookies may have unique identifiers and reside, among other places, on your computer or mobile device, in emails we send to you, and on our web pages. Cookies may collect and transmit information about you and your use of the Service, such as your browser type, search preferences, IP address, data relating to advertisements that have been displayed to you or that you have clicked on, and the date and time of your use. Cookies may be persistent or stored only during an individual session. you interact with the Service, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. For more information about cookies and how to manage your cookie preferences, please see the Your Choices section below.
Unless otherwise specified, we will retain the information described here indefinitely You have a right to access and change the information held about you, which can be exercised in accordance with various legal requirements, including those under PIPEDA and CCPA. Any access request must be in writing, sent to email@example.com. If at any time you would like to change your personal data, or if you no longer wish to receive materials from us or would like your personal information removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive materials from us by email you can make use of the "unsubscribe" provision in our marketing communications so that we know that you no longer wish to receive any materials from us. Please see the Your Choices section below for more information on your choices related to how we store your information.
Use of Information: We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Service and products provided by Sit Studio
- Manage your account and send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service
- Communicate with you about the Service, products, offers, surveys, events, content, and other news and information we think may be of interest to you. When you sign up for an account or use certain features of our Service, you are opting to receive messages from us. For more information about how to manage your communication preferences, please see the Your Choices section below. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Service and our communications to you
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, protect the rights and property of Sit Studio and others, and comply with legal requirements
- Personalize and improve the Service and provide advertisements, content, and features that match your profile and interests, and remember information about your preferences for the Service
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected
- With employees, vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf, such as fulfill your order or assist in communication with you.
- When you interact with us on third party social media sites, information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos, and other information you choose to provide
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required to (i) comply with the law; (ii) comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of our website or our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, safety and security of our employees, our website visitors, and/or the public.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our Terms & Conditions or other policies, to protect the rights, property or safety of Sit Studio and others.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing; between any future parent, subsidiary, and/or affiliated company.
- With your explicit consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated, de-identified, or anonymous information with third party services, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. Anonymous data might include analytics information and information collected by us using cookies. We use this anonymous data to analyses usage patterns in order to make improvements to our services.
Your Choices: You may exercise your right to opt-out of your data being used or shared.
Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept Cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in your device or browser preferences or security settings. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Service.
Promotional Communications: You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you choose to opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Please note that if you opt-out by exercising any of these choices, you may still temporarily see or receive communications or advertising due to initiatives already underway. You will be removed from any subsequent initiatives.
Security: Sait Studio takes reasonable measures and uses various safeguards to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or via a mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to or from us over the Internet. In particular, email sent to or from Sit Studio may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
Children: Use of Sit Studio’s website and accounts is not directed to children under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
California Residents - Your California Privacy Rights: We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you. If you have any questions regarding this policy or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us at the address listed above.